Unfortunately, when you miss a loan repayment, your account falls into arrears i.e. you have fallen behind on your loan repayments. If it remains in arrears our Credit Control Department will contact you via phone, email or letter. If you find yourself in financial difficulty and unable to meet your credit union loan repayments, please contact our credit control officer before our credit control officer rings you. We’re here to help you through this difficult time.
If you have:
- Become redundant or employment circumstances change,
- Family circumstances have changed,
- Are on a low income,
- Fallen behind in loan repayments,
- Are in ill health
- Find yourself over-indebted
- Finding it difficult to meet repayments
Contact our Credit Control Department “Cabot Financial Services Ireland” on 01 8692500 & select option 4 for Credit Control or email email@example.com to talk to a member of the credit control department.
Our Credit Control Department will:
- Review your account & discuss your overall situation
- Help you to write a realistic budget, if you wish,
- Assist you in getting back on track with repayments
- Discuss all options available to you & work together to agree a realistic payment plan
- And we do not charge our members a fee for this service!
Contact our Credit Control Department today to arrange an appointment and start the process of getting back on your feet!