The forms shown on this page are made available for the convenience of members in amending or cancelling payments to their Credit Union Account directly from their Bank Account.
In order to set up a new Direct Debit payment, you will need to contact the office and the required form will be posted to you.
In order to set up a new Standing Order, or amend an existing Standing Order, you will need to contact the office and the required form will be posted to you.
It is ESSENTIAL that the forms are printed, completed and returned to US.
- DO NOT SEND THEM DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK.
- DO NOT SET UP PAYMENTS DIRECTLY FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT USING THESE FORMS.
We are finding an increasing number of cases where members set up payments themselves using the internet banking service provided by their bank. Where this occurs, the references that come through to us with the payment OFTEN do not have the correct name and account number associated with it.
THIS MEANS THAT WE CANNOT CREDIT THE PAYMENT TO THEIR ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY.
PLEASE NOTE IN THE CASE WHERE A MEMBER ORIGINATES THE PAYMENT, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THE CORRECT REFERENCES ARE ATTACHED TO IT AND COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DELAY IN PROCESSING THE PAYMENT TO THEIR CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT IF ERRORS OCCUR.
Members can download and print the Forms below for use at Community Credit Union:
- Membership Application Form (Adult Account)
- Membership Application Form (Minor Account)
- Deposit Guarantee Scheme – Depositor Information Sheet
- Direct Debit Allocation Form
- Direct Debit Cancellation Form
- Standing Order Allocation Form
- Standing Order Cancellation Form
- Spouse/Partner Information Consent Form
- Cancellation of Members Draw Form
- Members Draw Entry Form & Rules
- Payment Services Directive
- Bursary Award
- Data Access Request Form
- Energy Loan Expression of Interest Form
- Recruitment Privacy Notice
In order to view these Forms you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.