Special Notice to Members
The Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010, as amended, requires us to have up to date photographic identification and proof of address documentation in respect of all our members. With this in mind all members are requested to bring in, or email scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org, proof of their current address and photo identification to comply with these legislative requirements. This means that you will need to supply two separate documents; one from each of the below lists.
Accepted valid photographic documentation:
- Driving Licence.
N.B. All documents must be current and valid.
Accepted valid proof of address documentation:
- Utility Bill (including mobile telephone bill).
- Current or Deposit Account Bank Statement.
- Other Credit Union Statement.
- Household or Motor Insurance Certificate or Renewal Letter.
- Correspondence from the Revenue Commissioners
- Correspondence from the Department of Social Protection.
- Correspondence from a Local Authority.
- School confirming address of individual (16-18 years only)
- College confirming address of individual (16-18 years only)
N.B. All documents MUST be dated within the last 6 months.
Both documents should contain a consistent name/surname. If not please provide an additional document e.g. birth cert, marriage cert, linking these name variations. Should you have any further queries regarding this notice please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff. Minor accounts have additional requirements namely birth cert, identification for parent/guardian, again with a consistent name.
We would be very grateful to all our members for their co-operation in this matter.
Please note that if you decide to email, you do so at your own risk as email is not the most secure way to send your documents.